*** New E-Mail Address ***
soflowaterpoloblog@gmail.com

Monday, October 22, 2018

Let's Help Deanna's Mom



UF baller Deanna Choma with mom Kathleen


WELCOME TO MY TEAM IN TRAINING (TNT) HOME PAGE!

It takes more than one person to make up a team and that’s why I’m asking you to donate to my TNT fundraising page for TNT!

By participating as a member of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) TNT, I am raising funds to help find cures and ensure access to treatments for blood cancer patients. I am running with all of my previous TNT teammates a single team for the 2019 Walt Disney World 1/2 Marathon. Our team name is : "Ohana", which means  "Family". We are all running in memory of loved ones that have lost their battle with cancer.

This year, I run in memory of my late husbands, Phil and Glen, who both lost their battles; Phil with kidney cancer and Glen with leukemia. 

Your donation will help fund treatments that save lives every day; like immnuotherapies that use a person’s own immune system to kill cancer. You may not know it, but every single donation helps save a life with breakthrough therapies such as these. Phil was treated with immunotherapies that kept his cancer at bay for a long time. 

Patients need these cures and they need your support.
Please make a donation in support of my efforts with Team In Training and help get us all closer to a world without blood cancers.
Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment