*** New E-Mail Address ***
soflowaterpoloblog@gmail.com

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Australian Player Keesja Gofers Joins Greek Olympiacos!




Greek Olympiacos announced the start of the collaboration with Keesja Gofers. She’s a 28-year-old Australian water polo player with great results in the Australian national league.
Keesja and Olympiacos signed a one-year contract, starting next season. She’ll be a great addition to their team. See what she had to say about the transfer!

Keesja Gofers:

“I’m very excited to be joining Olympiacos and have the opportunity to play professional water polo.
Having heard many wonderful things about the Club, I am eager to join the team and get to know the players, coaches, and staff.
I believe that the team is in a perfect position to achieve all of its goals this year and I look forward to helping the club achieve these outcomes.
I just visited Greece with the Australian National Team and on that trip, I have fallen in love with the country and lifestyle. I can’t wait to live in Greece and to learn more about Greek culture.
I can’t wait to play at Olympiacos, but before this, I have the World Cup to focus on with the Australian team. Watching the European Championships has made me eager to begin our major competition for this year.”



No comments:

Post a Comment